Desert Mist Diffuser
- Product will ship within 1-2 days.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Diffusing essential oils is the perfect way to relax, dispel orders, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and calm.
The Desert Mist diffuser is custom-designed to look like an elegant vase, which fits in beautifully with any home or office decor. It functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser all in one simple-to-use product.
The diffuser offers multiple settings of high, low, and intermittent modes. It has 10-LED colored light options, including an alluring candle-like flicker mode.
When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry.
Features & Benefits
- 11 different light settings that can be turned on or off and is independent of the diffuser function.
- Includes a light cycle mode so colors transition gently from one to another.
- Three run modes for a customizable experience:
- High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously.
- Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously.
- Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
How to Use (step-by-step instructions)
- Remove both the outer and inner cover.
- Add room temperature water until the level reaches but does not exceed the water fill line.
- Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- Add 8–10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Place both lids back onto the unit. Align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
- Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Power the unit on by pressing the power button.
- 1 press = high mode
- 2 presses = low mode
- 3 presses = intermittent mode
- Press the light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
How to Clean (step-by-step instructions)
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- Clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate and lid or damage will occur.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oils begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake, opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.
14.5" diameter x 8.5" H